Sephora / Corporate Member Profile
Sephora is a visionary beauty-retail concept founded in France in 1969 and acquired by Paris-based LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury products group, in 1997. Sephora’s unique, open-sell environment features over 250 classic and emerging brands across a broad range of product categories including skincare, color, fragrance, makeup, bath & body, and haircare, in addition to Sephora’s own private label. To build the most knowledgeable and professional team of product consultants in the beauty industry, Sephora developed “Science of Sephora.” This program ensures that our team is skilled to identify skin types, have a knowledge of skin physiology, the history of makeup, application techniques, the science of creating fragrances, and most importantly, how to interact with Sephora’s diverse clientele.
Sephora has five distribution centers located across four states—Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, and Utah—totaling more than 1,600 employees moving products throughout the country to our stores and clients’ doorsteps.
- Martin Brok, Global President & CEO of Sephora, Member of the LVMH Executive Committee
- Jean-André Rougeot, President & CEO of Sephora Americas
- Artemis Patrick, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Merchandising Officer
- Deborah Yeh, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Christophe Le Boterff, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Corey Yribarren, Executive Vice President, Chief People Officer
- Carolyn Bojanowski, Senior Vice President, General Manager of E-commerce
- Vlad Kuznetsov, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Joan Willat, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Retail
Potential Sephora Vendors Contact:
Merchandising Submissions – We have a standard process for new brand product submissions. In order to expose your product to the Sephora Merchandising team, please click here to create a profile with our RangeMe
NAIC: 424210 Drugs and Druggists’ Sundries Merchant Wholesalers; 424310 Piece Goods, Notions, and Other Dry Goods Merchant Wholesalers; 424820 Wine and Distilled Alcoholic Beverage Merchant Wholesalers; 424990 Other Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods Merchant Wholesalers; 453998 All Other Miscellaneous Store Retailers (Except Tobacco Stores