Annique Essense Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil
IHBRA Featured Product
Help By Supporting Small Business
Brought To You For Your Consideration
About Annique Essense Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil
Annique Essense Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil has been formulated with Rooibos infused oil to help calm and revive your skin. This light, easily absorbed tissue oil helps to improve the appearance of scars, Acne marks, wrinkles, uneven skin-tone, stretch marks and blemishes.
Annique uses an exclusive technique to extract oil from the Rooibos plant. It is used together with other powerful ingredients such as Sweet Almond oil, Rose Hip oil, Baobab oil, Vitamin E oil and Soya Bean oil to give you a Specialist Skin Recovery system at your finger tips.
The extraction of oil from the Rooibos plant is an international first achieved by Annique. The Company has developed a new technique to extract oil from the plant (not a liquid extract). This oil contains more of the Rooibos plant’s nourishing, soothing and rejuvenating properties. It is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids.
1) Rooibos-infused oil – Annique uses a unique technique (never used before) to infuse an oil with Rooibos extract. This oil contains Rooibos’ nourishing, soothing and rejuvenating properties. It is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids (the rarest known supplement).
2) Sweet almond oil contains glucosides, minerals and vitamins and is rich in protein. Good for all skin types, relieves dryness, itching and inflammation.
3) Rosehip oil is a versatile oil, ideal for skin repair, rejuvenation, scar healing and moisturizing.
4) Soya bean oil is high in vitamin E and its 60% linoleic acid content makes it valuable for helping many skin problems.
5) Baobab oil is a superb moisturizer for skin and hair with essential fatty acids to improve elasticity, cell regeneration and skin restructuring.
6) Vitamin E is nature’s optimal skin rejuvenator and healer.
Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil is a delicate, light oil that absorbs in a flash and whether you are using it sparingly, preventative or luxuriously it makes it a joy to use this product.
Where and when to use:
– on dry and dehydrated skin – apply to your face and neck before you apply your moisturizer
– good for scars – apply as often as possible especially on new scars
– good for stretch marks – apply liberally and as often as possible to stomachs, breasts or thighs
– good for uneven skin tone or pigmentation marks – apply daily before applying any other products or sun screen
– good to use as an Anti-ageing and Rejuvenating treatment
– good for dry cuticles, dry nails or brittle nails – use daily on these areas
– good for dry elbows, knees, hands and feet – apply liberally
– good for your hair and dry scalp – apply to your hair and scalp, cover with a wet hot towel and leave for 15 minutes. Wash and dry your hair as normal OR massage a little oil into your hair for super shine and conditioning
– good to use as a body lotion after your bath or shower or to add to your bath water for a beautiful deep moisturizing soak. It is also good to prevent scarring after scalding with hot water.
Application: Apply generously to scars, stretchmarks, wrinkles and dry skin as often as possible. The Essense Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil is a skin treatment oil with moisturizing properties. Apply a moisturizer after application if skin is prone to dryness.