Join Now, Grow Your Network!
Join the Independent Hair and Beauty Retailer Association today and access our network of over 35,000 retailers and partners. We are a leading resource for insight within current retail hair and beauty trends and industry updates. Our members get exclusive access to data points, powerful tools for business success, and networking opportunities that propel their business opportunities to new heights.
5 Tips For New Beauty Retailers
And This is How YOU Can Take Advantage
Entering into the beauty retail market can be a bit tricky for new retailers and we want to provide you with as much educational resources as we can in order help your transition into this niche as smooth as possible. Consider our tips as you begin operations within your retailer.
Get Involved Within A Beauty Retailer Network
- Find a beauty retailer network that fits your mission and business goals.
Conduct Market Research on Your Products
- Identify your objectives
- What is the landscape of your market(s)?
- What are the product(s)?
Research Your Target Consumers
- Are the end consumers the decision makers and the buyers
- What kinds of things influence their purchases?
- What are their unique demographics of interest?
- Is there a list of potential subjects to study or is there a need to recruit samples.
Keep Up With Industry Trends
- Join a beauty association or organization.
- Attend retailer conferences
- Take relevant courses
- Subscribe to beauty retailer Magazines
Automate as Much as Possible
- Update your payment processing.
- What are the operational issues that could be more efficient or fixed.
- Upgrade your store security and cybersecurity
- Automate your inventory management.
The Independent Hair & Beauty Association is here for all of your beauty industry needs. Hopefully you have found value within this article on the 5 Tips For New Beauty Retailers. We are interested in what you would like to learn more about, please let us know in the comments below.